Washington Independent Review of Books
National Geographic News Watch
Viral History -- guest blogger
Chronicle of Higher Education
- "Carried Away" (essay/memoir)
National Geographic News
Scientific American "WorldView"
The New Physician
Ford Foundation Report
- "Project Seeks to Shed Light on Human Rights Abuses in Haiti"
- "Helping Students Learn Science the Way Science Works"
- "Medicine and the Humanities"
- "Exploring America's Oral Traditions"
- "Charles Peirce: An American Original"
The Jakarta Post
- "Ancient Resin Still Supports Sumatrans"
Style Magazine (Baltimore)
- "Grand Experiment" (on Columbus Center in Baltimore)
The Washington Post
Trustee Quarterly (Assn. of Community College Trustees)
Childhood Injury Prevention Quarterly
- "Injury Surveillance in Four States: What Works and What Doesn't"
- "Nixon's Ghost Haunts the Archives"
NIDA Notes (National Institute on Drug Abuse)
- "The Animal Rights Movement Has Closed Down and Stalled Research"
- "Laser Fights Against Cancer, Heart Disease"
- "Medical Testing--An Inexact Science?"
Health Care Competition Week
- "AMA Plan Would Curb Malpractice Awards"
- "Patient Logjam in New York--Could It Spread?"
- "HMO Surge Seen Despite Profit Slump"
- "Educators Call for Bold New Approach to Science Education"
Return to top